July 9, 2012

Lagoon

I'm back! After a 3-month hiatus in which I had stomach surgery and pre-surgery and post-surgery illness, I finally feel well enough to take pictures again! It feels wonderful.

My little sister is here for a few weeks and on Saturday we took her to Lagoon, a local amusement park. It was hot and busy, but a lot of fun. This was the most physical activity (8 hours walking in the sun) I've done since my surgery so it was a celebration of sorts. And I'm still sore. :) Happy Monday!

jul9



2 comments:

rebecca said...

Love your photo Alisha and hope you recover fully ASAP! Thinking of you! :)

Unknown said...

OMG, didn't know anyone else knew of Lagoon! I haven't been there in ages! I grew up in Southern Idaho. Found you via Simple as That blog...xoxo www.styleoyster.blogspot.com